BBAW: The Reading Meme
A series of topics were proposed to bring awareness to Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Today’s Topic is the following cute meme. Try to answer all the questions in five words or less.
- Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
- Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
- How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
- Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
- Hard copy or audiobooks?
- Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
- If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is the last book you bought?
- Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
- Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
- Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
- Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
- How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
– Coffee, black.
– Rarely scribble in hardcovers.
– Eccentric bookmarks, usually with dates.
– Fiction, science, computers and other.
– Depends if I’m driving.
– I only stop at the
– Make assumptions based on context.
– Manuscript to be published soon.
– Both, but not simultaneously.
– Usually the first 24 hours.
– I prefer that issue avoided.